Patients using topical corticosteroids should receive the following information and instructions. This information
is intended to aid in the safe and effective use of this medication. It is not a disclosure of all possible adverse
or intended effects.
1. This medication is to be used as directed by the physician and should not be used longer than the prescribed
time period. It is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
2. Patients should be advised not to use this medication for any disorder other than that for which it was
3. The treated skin area should not be bandaged or otherwise covered or wrapped as to be occlusive.
4. Patients should report any signs of local adverse reactions.
5. Other corticosteroid-containing products should not be used with DIPROLENE AF Cream without first talking to